DEFENDING AGAINST COVID-19 / SAFETY MEASURES
Our commitment during this time is to provide the highest level of safety for you, our other patients and our staff during your visit to Whiting Clinic.
To uphold these high standards, please:
- Bring a face mask to your appointment
- Have your driver or person accompanying you wait in the car
What to expect during your visit at Whiting Clinic:
- Safety questions will be asked upon your arrival
- We will be performing a temperature check with a non-contact thermometer
- All staff members and doctors will be wearing a face mask
- Shield barriers have been installed on our eye examination equipment
- All touch points and equipment will be sanitized prior to you coming in contact
Please contact us immediately to reschedule your appointment if you answer "yes" to any of the following safety questions:
- Do you current have OR have you had in the past two weeks any of the following: cough, or shortness of breath?
- Do you currently have OR have you had in the past 2 weeks any TWO of the following: fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or loss of taste or smell?
- In the past two weeks, have you been in close contact with any individual who has been infected with Coronavirus AND/OR has had symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or loss of taste or smell?
- Have you tested positive for Coronavirus in the last 4 weeks?
With sincere wishes for your continued good health!
Dr. Whiting and the doctors and staff of Whiting Clinic