If you are considering LASIK vision correction you have probably wondered about the safety of LASIK eye surgery. At Whiting Clinic, we prioritize your treatment experience and visual outcomes. Our goal is to provide LASIK for all patients who are safe candidates, which means we sometimes have to disappoint patients with the news that LASIK isn’t a good option for them. We utilize advanced diagnostic equipment to do necessary testing prior to making a treatment recommendation and ensure patients are informed about their unique laser eye surgery plan.
Why LASIK is Safe:
- Proven Track Record: LASIK has been performed for decades with millions of procedures having been performed worldwide. The high success rate and minimal complications make LASIK one of the safest and most common elective surgeries available.
- Advanced Technology: We utilize state-of-the-art technology for testing and the LASIK procedure. This allows us to customize a treatment plan for each patient’s individual correction needs and lifestyle. We also exclusively practice bladeless LASIK, providing patients with stronger flap adhesion, better safety profiles, and better vision results.
- Expert Surgeons and Medical Team: Our team of experienced LASIK surgeons and medical team members are dedicated to your safety and satisfaction. The Whiting Clinic team of surgeons have performed well over 150,000 LASIK procedures and work with a network of surgeons across the country to continually learn and share best practices.
- Thorough Testing: Prior to providing patients with their customized treatment plan, we conduct a comprehensive LASIK eye examination and consultation to determine safe LASIK candidacy. Treatment plans are tailored for each patient not only based on eye health and vision needs, but also on each patient’s vision goals and lifestyle. This is why we take the time to get to know our patients through our Patient Registration Form and consultation.
- Informed Decision-Making: We believe in transparency and strive to provide you with all of the information you need to decide if LASIK is right for you. Our patient education process is designed to inform patients about the LASIK process, potential risks, and what to expert during and after treatment. We are here to address your concerns and answer any questions you have along your journey to better vision.
What Our Patients Say:
One of the comments we hear most often from our patients after their LASIK surgery is, “I wish I would have had LASIK sooner”, but don’t take it from us, here are comments from just a handful of the happy patients who received their life-changing LASIK at Whiting Clinic.
“Very professional and kind staff! All around wonderful experience. Every person I came in contact with at the clinic or on their help-line was enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and timely. From Consultation to my actual Lasik Procedure was about a weeks time and they could’ve been quicker. Corey, one of Whiting’s staff, was one of the best clinic staff I have ever interacted with. He was supportive, kind, and made me feel safe and comfortable. Dr. McCurry, who performed my procedure, was professional, quick, and knowledgeable. I am one day out from my procedure and I can already see clearly! I wish I would’ve known about them sooner.”Maddie A.
“Was very nervous about doing the eye surgery, they explained everything and walked me through what I have to do after the procedure. I’ve never seen the world the way I see it now and it hasn’t been a full day yet… exceeds what I expected. Love the people here everyone treated me like family at a family gathering. Thanks.”Michael L.
“Fantastic experience! All of the staff is very friendly and helpful. They keep you informed every step of the way and provide clarity for any questions you may have. Procedure is very fast and painless. Will be recommending Whiting Clinic to anyone looking to have LASIK done.”Taylor A.
“I had an A+ experience at Whiting Clinic. The staff are great and eager to answer any questions you might have. They make sure you are at ease and comfortable with everything that is happening. The day of my procedure went flawlessly and I couldn’t have asked for better results. The convenience of having 20/15 vision when I wake up everyday is invaluable. I would recommend Whiting Clinic to anyone who is considering going forward with the LASIK procedure.”Travis R.
The best way to find out is LASIK is right for you is to schedule an appointment with us. We offer both convenient Virtual Consultations, which allow you to ask all of your questions and for us to learn about your vision goals from the convenience of your home and In-Center appointments at our clinic located at 7415 Wayzata Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426. Learn more about our Whiting Clinic procedures and start your journey to better vision.